Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Indian food

     Me and my sister had a lot of fun and enjoyed the Indian food at the Indian restaurant.

On last week after I finished my classes, I called my sister and asked her if she would like to have a lunch with me.

After that, she said why not. Then, I picked her up from her apartment and we discussed where we should go and which restaurant. Next, we decided to try the Indian food in Morgantown.

After that, we went to the restaurant and looked at the menu. First, our reflection is the restaurant was not very luxury and simple. However, I ordered, Chicken Masala which is small pieces of chicken mixed with spicy Indian soup and, my sister ordered, Chicken Tandoori which is half chicken including the Indian spice that tastes very good.

Finally, even though the restaurant was looking simple but the food was very delicious and we had fun together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment