Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ohio trip

     It was so nice to go to my old town, meet my friends there, and remember the old days.

First, on the morning of last Friday, I decided to go to Dayton, Ohio where I used to live there and studying.

The reason of going Dayton is to pick up my furniture. Next, I turned on my car and I checked the tires. Then, I started driving on the high way which's took me around four hours.

After that, I went to my friend's apartment, and we had lunch after a terrible four hours of driving and the street was very crowded. However, we ate the lunch, and I took a rest.

Next, I went to the storage store where I put my staff and furniture, and pay the rent. After that, me with my friend picked up my staff and put it in my car.

Finally, I stayed at my friends apartment for more hours and my other friends came there to see me, then, I left back to Morgantown.

No comments:

Post a Comment