Saturday, June 8, 2013

Morgantown to Richmond

     It was nice when I went to Virginia with my cousin to buy for hem a new car and we came back to Morgantown.

First, it's been a while since my cousin was looking for a car to buy it. Secondly, he found a car from the web that looks pretty good but it's not in Morgantown, it was in Virginia which is not too far away from Morgantown.

Next, we decided to go there and checked it out if it's a good deal to get it. After that, I drove from Morgantown and we left the town. It took with us around Three hours. 

After that, when we arrived to Virginia, the streets was so crowded and we were afraid that we arrive late to the cars dealer. However, I told my cousin to call the dealer and tell hem that we are on the way and we might arrive later than the time. Next, my cousin called hem and he said it's okay, I will be wait for you guys.

Then, we arrived to the cars dealer and we checked the car. After that, we took a test drive with it and it was pretty good as we saw it from the site so, we deal with it and my cousin bought it.

Finally, we went back to Morgantown and we were tired so, we slept the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment