Sunday, June 2, 2013

The BBQ party.

       It was an amazing weekend in Morgantown and I had so much fun with my friends.

It's nice when you meet someone that was the last time you met him/her since high school. In Morgantown there are a lot of my friends who I studied with them in school in our country.

I have been in Morgantown for three weeks ago, and so far everything going as I plan to, because of that I feel comfortable.

First, on last weekend one of my friends invited me to come at his place so we have a dinner and hang out.

Then, I prepared and I went there but the best thing was, when I got in I saw all my high school friends and I was surprising. we said hi for each other and everyone was happy at that time. After that, we went to the balcony and started to do a BBQ.

Finally, we had dinner together, watched a movie after we ate, we enjoyed the weather, and then I left back to my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment