Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hollywood's weekend!!!

  It was an awesome weekend and we had so much fun.

On last weekend, me with my friends were hanging out and we decided to go to Hollywood's theater where we can watch a movie.

Next, we went to the restaurant and we had lunch. After that, we went to the cinema and we choose a movie.

Then, we watched the movie and we enjoyed the show. Next, we went back to my apartment, and one of my friends came and he was handling a plate and we were wondered what's inside it? After that, he removed the cover and it was a chocolate cake that taste very delicious.

Finally, my friends left my apartment, and I spook with my family in our country by the Skype, I was telling them how's everything is going with me and I felt very excited that spook with them. At the end, it was a busy day and we had so much fun me and my friends especially I'm very happy because I talked with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment